Saturday, February 9, 2013

a LOT of Pictures... Seriously


Annyeong!! Been a long time since I updated huh? Well it wouldn't be coz it's now! I won the election, YAY! Even though no one clapped, as in COMPLETE SILENCE, I don't know why they voted me. Anyways.. Back with a lot of pictures to come!!! XD KYAAH!!!

Managed to do a cute outfit hn? I did that by myself.

PARDON FOR THE MESSY ARRANGEMENT OF Pictures.
Me in a bun.

Me with hair down

 Materials I used for the outfit:

Big Ribbon Headband
Big PRADA hankie
Cute flower-something headband.

the rabbit is representing me.~~ ^^ kekeke

 --------

I also bought a Rilakkuma earphones!! So cute~!

This bear is Vanilla, and she is enjoying RILAKKUMA's songs. ^^
Talk about cute and weird.~

 I drew faces on eggs again. This time, it's my face~~~




"Shall I speak or shall I speak not?"

That will be IT for now~ I'll update as soon as my back stops hurting. I hate having this darn S-curved back!! DX I'll update soon!! Bye~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment~ Tell me what's wrong about me~