Friday, April 19, 2013

After 2 centuries...

Ayo GG! Annyeong. This is another time to update...I have this super insisting friend... Coming to get inspiration.. I'll try to feature her for some time but not now. When she has about 3 posts, I'll post her link.. Arasseo?

Lately these days, I've been dealing with quite some hard time. There was one day that I encountered with small stuff. Here are them pictures~!

This is a very very small egg. Inside it is...

Look at how big the other one is. It looks like this googley eyes o.O





See?? So small...But I ate it and it's edible. I remember talking to my uncle about small stuff in their house, I decided to have a collection of small stuff too... Oh, and being a shawol too... I collected some of the  pre-debut pictures of the boys..^^


I'll post the other boys' too....But I'm already too sleepy so....., Later Guys!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment~ Tell me what's wrong about me~